Sunday-Thursday: All day and evening hours
Friday and Saturday: Away from desk but able to answer any emails
Holidays: I just don’t work them, I have a family.
Please remember that I have a husband, a home and 2 children to take care and will be my priority. These businesses are my hobby and try to answer all emails within 36 hours. I like to get your new design up as quickly as possible so it’s important that you respond to my e-mails in a timely manner.
I only work with Blogger and self-hosted WordPress blogs/websites.
I own Wacky Jacqui’s Designs and Transfer to WordPress
- I am not accountable for any photographs of digital elements provided by clients. I assume that if you are providing me with an image to use that you have attained the proper permissions from the rightful owner.
- All designs and coding by Wacky Jacqui’s Designs is protected by copyright law.
- No one may copy or edit any of my designs or coding unless you have received permission by me first. If you have more than 1 site/blog you cannot copy the code and use it on your other blogs or share the code with anyone.
- Images, coding, and other elements are NOT to be shared, copied or altered in any way. Please understand that the blog owner does have permission to add/edit text, move gadget location, photos, and widgets.
- You MAY NOT transfer this template to suit a WordPress or other Blogging Platform – if you want to transfer to WordPress or move it to another blogging platform (including Blogger) please contact me first for permission.
- YOU WILL NOT: Remove credit links from my templates, Claim any of my graphics as your own work, Claim rights to any of my graphics, Alter the graphics without my consent, with the exception of adding text where this is appropriate, Make money from any of my graphics or codes, sell my graphics or anything derived from them, distribute my graphics – please send people here to get the graphics.
- Credit will be given to Wacky Jacqui’s Designs/Transfer to WordPress and any appropriate digital designer in the form of a link back placed at the bottom of every blog/web design.
- This link is NOT to be removed by the blog author unless your complete template and design is redone.
- Once your design is installed a button, linking back to me will be added to both your sidebar and the bottom of your blog page.
- Removal of any links or button is considered a violation of terms, by paying your invoice; you agree to keep this credit in your sidebar as long as you have the design on your blog.
**please note that you are able to move the button anywhere on your sidebars after installation just as long as it’s in a place where it can be seen AND will not be put on any marquees or button scroll codes.
- For Blogger designs I will not use any passwords, I just have you make me an author of the blog and then make me an admin so I can design your new Blogger design (go to settings-permissions-add Jacquisdesigns@gmail.com as author).
- For Blogger/wordpress.com to WordPress transfers I will need your login for the following: Blogger, Hosting/C-Panel, WordPress, and Domain (if purchased through Blogger or another domain seller). For WordPress design installs you can give me your login information OR make me my own login information so I can install the design (go to user-click add new user).
- Any private information passed between Wacky Jacqui’s Designs/Transfer to WordPress and the customer will be kept that way; private.
- The customer does not have permission to install any custom designs.
- All passwords can be changed after the installation of the design or transfer and any user accounts can be deleted.
- Wacky Jacqui’s Designs accepts payments through PayPal only, you will receive the bill from Wacky Jacqui’s Designs.
- Payment MUST be received before the design process can be started.
- I add a $3.00 PayPal fee to each order.
- I will not install anything on your blog until payment is received. If something is designed for you without payment previews will be watermarked.
- Due to the nature of the services, refunds will be given only for special circumstances.
- It is important you know that I want you to be totally satisfied with the final product.
- Please don’t hesitate contacting me to ask any additional questions or suggestions.
- All deposits are non-refundable as well.
- When payment is made the client agrees to the Terms of Service.
- I will send you previews while I’m working on your design and changes can be made throughout the process.
- Once your designs is completed, but before it is installed, you will be given one free revision for any errors to be fixed (please check spelling).
- All files and pictures will be deleted from my network 30 days after completion. Any minor revisions in that 30 day period are no charge.
- I reserve the right to determine once revisions become excessive and may assess an additional fee.
- I send a design file to each and every client and I ask you to keep this saved in your computer OR in your email so you can send it back to be after design process is finished installed. If you lose this file and want something changed you will be charge $25/hr.
- I’m not responsible for any coding or widget mess-ups once your design is installed. Please be careful when editing your template. I will fix these errors for $25/hr.
- You must back up your template prior to installation.
- I am not responsible for any material or widgets lost during installation.
- I am not responsible for the set-up of widgets, pages or extras in your sidebars or content areas.
- All set up or installations of widgets will be at an extra cost.
- I only work with Genesis themes for WordPress. If you do not have a genesis theme, we will give one to you upon installation.
- While I install your design I ask you to please not go in and move things around or alter things unless I ask you too. This slows the install process down.
- Current turnaround time varies depending on the number of blogs ahead of you.
- Once I start on your design, you can expect anywhere from one day to 1 week until the design is complete.
- If for any reason this will be longer you will be notified, keep in mind that I am a Mom first.
- Clients may be bumped to the bottom of the waiting list after a period of 5 days with no contact.
- If there is no contact with the client for 14 days or more when I start your design your order will be canceled. If you decide to precede the design after the 14 days you will be charged a fee of $50. Only for certain circumstances will the fee be waved. Please let me know if you are going on vacation or will be away from the computer/email for some period of time.
- I recommend HostGator for all web hosting purposes; however, if you have secured another hosting company please contact me to see if I can work with the host of your choice.
- I am not responsible for any hosting or domain fees.
I reserve the right to refuse service to any customer. I reserve the right to change policies or terms and conditions at any time for any reason. Any questions regarding my Terms of Design, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
By submitting any payment you agree to these terms and conditions.